Wednesday, March 19, 2008

JAXSCENE INTERVIEW: STEVE EZELL



Steve is a bartender @ The Pearl, loves Johnny Cash, has played in a few bands, and is a Channel Dj @ TSI

Have you ever had a goatee or dated someone with a goatee?I have to have a goatee, it's personal.

What's the highest price you would pay for gas? $26.97(papa johns) for the worst gas I ever had.

Can you name any of the New Kids On The Block? No, I haven't met them yet.

Have you ever had any unusual or funny medical experiences? I cut my pinky making sausage biscuits and gravy. Emergency room.

Are you familiar with the yo-yo from the Publix bakery? Are you familiar with the hula hoop from the dive bar?

Favorite pizza toppings? Sausages!

Did you ever have braces? If so what was your favorite rubber band color? I dropped my retainer once in the toilet.... don't tell anyone I put it back in.

Have you ever been to another country? Germany.....ooh the ridiculas shit I saw there.

Do you know when John Lennon died? 1986? I don't give a shit. I am still alive.

Favorite Simpsons character Ralph "I think I like men now."

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com