Saturday, September 20, 2008

JAXSCENE INTERVIEW: Mary



Mary is a laid back open-minded mother with deep connections with family. She knows how to have a great time and how to make a salad wrap more refreshing than a punch to the face.


What's the coolest thing you've witnessed within Jacksonville?
Mary: Well, I've rode along with police... lots of crazy shit. Ah, and saw a tornado once in Jax. It was rolling down Roosevelt blvd.

What were you doing this time yesterday?
Mary: ...Sleeping.

If evolution persists in cats, what would a cat be like in 3098?
Mary: They'd walk on their hind legs... man. And pick off shit with their front hands... ha ha...
David thinks: Oh my god she's probably right...

Do you believe in past lives?
Mary: Honestly... I don't know, it seems there's a lot that makes it seem like it can exist. But I don't know, it might.

Do you cook any dishes you're known for?
Mary: Not really cook. There's this salad, (I'm known for) among my family. [The amazing recipe removed to protect originality]

Are you afraid to do any stage performances?
Mary: Yeah... I'm afraid of big audiences. I don't like that attention.

What occasion, in your opinion, should you NOT wear a feather boa?
Mary: EVER... NEVER EVER!

*Blank* makes a amazing turkey sandwich.
Mary: Cheddar cheese and chipotle mayo. Makes it real good.

*Blank* is worth fighting for.
Mary: My son.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials?
Mary: I would think we're not alone.

Interview by David. Stay tuned for more interviews to come, click HERE to read past interviews.

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com