Wednesday, February 13, 2008

old skool jaxscene: 600 photos


I had a blog I started in 2003 called 600 photos. I was given a joycam as a gift and I needed film so I went on ebay got a good deal and the story goes like this.

This was my old blogs first post.
So the story goes like this. I won a bid on Ebay for 30 packs of Poloriod JoyCam film. (not your best camera but possibly the funnest) Then i was offered 30 more packs for a discounted price so I took it and ended up getting 60 packs of Joyfilm, or 600 photos. I had no idea what to do with all this film so I decided to do this, document all the pictures I take and posting them in order no matter what the pictures turn out like. One, to shortly document my life, and just to see what evolves from this. Possibly nothing who care. Anyways it's all in personal pleasure. This is the first photo not the best. If you can't tell what it is, it's a picture of the 60 packs of film.

Well I since lost my hosting where the images were which didn't matter cause when I scanned them then the size was about 240 x 180 and 70 dpi. I since found the photos again and started rescanning them the new size is 1280 x 960. I went through them and have taken out the ones that don't fit in this blog. Ones of like a telephone pole or a dog. They are in no order and the first 200 are probably all from The Art Bar. I'm not going to flood this blog with them but I'll keep you updated on when I update the set with new photos. Here is the first 29.


click image to see set

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com