Thursday, April 10, 2008

JAXSCENE: THURSDAY SHOWS


I notice there are a few videos posted on the web of shows people have seen in Jacksonville or of Jacksonville bands playing in town and on the road. I've been wanting to post them because maybe it would help people get familiar with the bands in town. I didn't want to post a video here and there; instead, I thought I would take these videos and put together my own shows consisting of these videos. Go see a Jacksonville show without leaving home. Maybe you might see something you like and then go support local music. The first show is going to be Manatella @ Eclipse followed by Beggar Weeds @ The Talleyrand Festival followed by The Hives @ Jack Rabbits. Enjoy.

Manatella - Shiny Woods (video by MIKENOONI)


Beggar Weeds - Harry Lee (video by CHETRUBY99)


The Hives - Tick Tick Boom (video by SARAHXDOLLFACE)

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com