Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jaxscene Interview: Mandi Outlaw



Mandi is a extremely nice person, loves to dance, supportive of her friends the Jacksonville scene, and a great photographer.

Would you take a job drawing rainbows all day?
Hell yeah! Who wouldn’t want to classify themselves as a rainbow maker?

Is there any chace you would join a motorcycle gang?
My last name is Outlaw and I own a “hate” motorcycle…what do you think?

Would you rather enter a hulahoop or jumprope contest?
Jumprope. I like to keep my happy feet busy.

Last time you went to the theatre/movies?
I went last week to see the new X-files movie. I’m an old school fan of the series and needless to say I was a little disappointed. However, I did like the twist at the end where we discover it’s really just an elaborate episode of pimp my ride. mystery, drama and spinning rims!

If you were given $1000 to buy one gift what would you buy?
I think I would have to buy a time machine. I saw one on ebay once. The bidding started around $300…seemed legit.

How long can you go without talking?
Personal record: 33.5 seconds

If you were to box your clothes how many boxes would you need?
I guess it would depend on the size of the box. 72 maybe?

Have you ever had a lucky charm? what is/was it?
Why yes I have. It’s a can of pepper spray and I never leave home without it.

How often do you change your hair style? It changes every time I go through a breakup. Needless to say, I’m starting to run out of ideas. Haha

What is your idea of a perfect meal? Eating “bowtie surprise” while listening to Tom Petty. [long story]
Interview by tom p.

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com