Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Halloween Breakdown


WEDNESDAY
HALLOWEEN BASH @ SQUARE ONE
HALLOWEEN BALL @ RHYTHM REVUE

THURSDAY
HALLOWEEN FREAK OUT @ SHANTYTOWN PUB
ART SPARKS HALLOWEEN "IN THE GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVIL" @ ECLIPSE

FRIDAY !!HALLOWEEN!!
PEARL ZOMBIE BALL / TOM P.'S BIRTHDAY & "SPARKS" JASON'S BIRTHDAY AT MIDNIGHT @ THE PEARL
MONSTER MASH BASH @ STEAMWORKS
74 SOUND SYSTEM HAUNTED REGGAE @ BURRITO GALLERY
SUNBEARS, DREGG, TELESCREEN, JUDGEMENT DAY
HALLOWEEN @ TSI
ALL HALLOWS EVE @ CAFE 331


SATURDAY
KUSTOM DELUXE POST HALLOWEEN SUPER PARTY @ STARLIGHT CAFE

I normally would feel bad about posting this but this is partly my blog and I do put a lot of work into supporting everyone and their events. Even on the night I'm throwing my own events. But if you're undecided on what you're doing I recommend coming out to The Pearl on Halloween, it's my birthday, show some love back.



I tried to look at everyone night to see events. If I miss something just comment.

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com