Friday, November 20, 2009

Whacksonville Practical joke


I will stay true to the style of Jaxscene and just show you the pics and video, well maybe with a short background. Every week Whacksonville copies our Things to Do, calls it Friday Fun Factory and writes pretty bashing comments about the events. They say it's too help the city stop being lame, or something to that nature. I'm not going to get into it, this is more or less playing a joke on them. Last night I added a few fake events to the Things to Do list, things I thought might be outrageous but believable. I even made flyers.

This is what was posted this morning: (Fake events are in red)



The Video of the possible response: made by jaxscene

8 comments:

Braze-on Dropout on November 20, 2009 at 1:42 PM said...

Well played, sir. Well played.

Kitty Pryde on November 20, 2009 at 1:59 PM said...

holy shit...that video had me laughing my ass off at work.

Orin on November 20, 2009 at 2:02 PM said...

AGGGGHHHHHH.

This is the best thing on the internet, ever ever ever.

The Urban Core on November 20, 2009 at 2:45 PM said...

I feel terrible taking so long to mention this but I surrendered my gig on the back porch of BG on Friday nights. So we can leave that out of the fun factory next times. Thanks for the love. We had a good run.

Abhishek on November 20, 2009 at 3:56 PM said...

I almost went to the apple store geek squad car wash, I work next door to it :)

Michele! on November 20, 2009 at 9:15 PM said...

My instincts were correct that something was weird about the events list...but that video hit the funny spot. Bravo sir!

Anonymous said...

I would've thought 'dinner with the bands at Burrito Gallery' was a joke. Puh-lease.

Unknown on November 21, 2009 at 7:51 PM said...

sick burn. well played, indeed!

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com