Thursday, January 17, 2008

kings of prussia - two headed boy @ tsi 12/30/07


Right now i'm organizing 1000+ pictures from 2007. That way i'll be caught up. I realize people don't really like video but this is all i got uploaded right now so here's this. Once again sorry it's dark. I was talking to the lead singer after the show and he actually told me he wishes he would have never played this cover of Neutral Milk Hotel cause the crowds response to it was unreceptive.

kings of prussia - two headed boy @ tsi

1 comments:

speccygeekgrrl on January 23, 2008 at 10:22 PM said...

I can't believe that a crowd wouldn't appreciate that. Talk about casting your pearls in front of swine. :( Thank you for the vid, I'm always in love with covers of NMH, and this was a brilliant one, I think.

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com