Tuesday, March 25, 2008

JAXSCENE INTERVIEW: THE BASTARD



The Bastard (John) is hosting this saturdays Black and White Ball @ TSI.

What do you think of Dan Hicken? Poor cuckold. So dorky!

Are you a organ donor? No. I don't know why not. Maybe I am?

Favorite late night host? Whoever has the most booze at home.

Have you ever spit on someone on purpose? Yep! An ex, I felt awful afterwards.

Can you name a country singer? Patsy Cline.

Have you ever been in a fight? With the ex I spit on.

Last time you threw up? Cannot recall.....I'm sure I drank before and after.

Liquor or beer? Both equally, water's a mixer.

How long can you go without talking? I always have gossip to impart, so never.

Favorite Tom Hanks movie? Big, I want to play the piano with Robert Loggia.

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com