Thursday, December 4, 2008

Updates Or Lack There of And Way To Go Halftone Def


First off I want to say sorry there is no Things To Do post for today. I usually set it up at the beginning of the month so it auto updates every day so I don't have to spend a hour a day devoted to JaxScene I just haven't gotten around to it. With that if anyone has a event send it now otherwise well......you know. Send it to jaxscene@yahoo.com .

Everyone has their favorite website, mine just happens to be omgposters.com. I pretty much go on there to find limited edition art posters by big wigs like Banksy, Shepard Fairey, Faile and Kaws that are just released. I bought four posters off the site yesterday. Well today was a surprise, a Jacksonville company Halftone Def Studios has a limited edition 74 Soundsystem poster up for sale. It is 18"x24" limited to 50 only $15. Way to go guys. Check out their online store to see their other posters for sale. They still have some Partisan The Sea posters for only $20.

1 comments:

The Urban Core on December 4, 2008 at 2:34 PM said...

I love that poster. The elevator hip hop experiment is playing tonight at bg and nick is doing some comedy with a friend who is a famous comic through out the show. I would send a flier but they haven't sent me one. Its tonight.

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com