Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hookah Sunday at Steamworks


David here, I am starting a bring-your-own-hookah and friends event at Steamworks. The first night is this Sunday at 8pm to test the waters. It may be a regular thing. Got a hookah? Come and lounge it up with me!

If you have no hookah, Steamworks does have games, a bar, and sitting booths with tables. also, most people share.

NOTE: 18 or older please.
Please practice safety handling the coals. Do not burn any part of Steamworks. Have a cup of water at your table to prevent any burns.
Do not attempt to smoke anything illegal in the hookahs.
Finally... be tidy!


1 comments:

inthewayboy on February 27, 2009 at 1:20 PM said...

Count me in ;) Been too long since I pulled off a sweet tasty hookah...I have no gear, but I'll see if I can't score some tasty tobacco by then!

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com