Thursday, February 12, 2009

Something New: The Jaxscene Tumblr


What's that and why would I like it?
Tumblr can handle email and text message posting. I thought I would try it out on anyone that wants to be part of it.

What can I do with it? A lot you can take a picture with your camera phone right now say of the city, (please keep it Jacksonville) related and send it to mokox966@tumblr.com and it will be posted 6 seconds later. You can text message and send video. You can use your home or work computer and email a flyer or text and it will show up.

What is your tumblr address? http://jaxscene.tumblr.com

Where do I send what I want to post? mokox966@tumblr.com

Who do I contact if I post something and don't like what I posted. email jaxscene@yahoo.com

So go ahead and try it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Just added to my phone book.I have one for Southbank sunrise and a personal one and I love them. Excellent!

Anonymous said...

wow havent seen that view in years! eye sumtimes miss livin there....

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com