Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Burro Bag


I just got my Burro Bag from well....Burro Bags. I walked in the shop about two weeks ago and it was sitting on the work bench. I told Matt I had to have it, if anyone knows me then you know why. The bag comes with every option Burro offers. I love my bag, if you ever considered getting one I have to ask, what your waiting for. They have a new website where you can build a custom bag and figure out how much your bag is going to cost.




Click the photo for the full set. Photos by Jack Diablo and tom p.

This is Matt Bort co-owner of Burro wearing my bag, carrying another bike and a Aerospoke in it's box. Heard a rumor he rode all the way from 5 points to Springfield using my bag to carry another bike home, while on his bike. I'm sure I won't ever have to do this but I can see me loading it up with other things, not to be mentioned.


posted by tom p.

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com