Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Recommended Shows: Manatella @ TSI 6/26/09


I was just trying to think of a better way to support the local music scene. Manatella is playing this week so I thought I would start with them. This isn't saying Jaxscene is even going to be at these shows. I actually have to DJ this night somewhere else. If I wasn't, then yes I probably would go. Don't count on me either I might be busy and not have time to put something up that I want to.

Manatella @ TSI Friday June 26th


photo by tom p, click photo to see show flyer








Hometown: Jacksonville , FL
File Under: Mazzy Star, Tonya Donelly, Julianna Hatfield, The Softies

Songs you might ask for that makes you seem like a fan: Apocalyptic Owl, Oats, Electric

The other bands playing: Shattered Symphony
File Under: Twilight Singers, Rocking Horse Winner

This show is only a recommendation. posted by tom p.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence!!

-- Nate

tom p. on June 25, 2009 at 10:01 PM said...

No problem. Out of Jaxscene's existence, I believe this is the 4th thanks we have ever gotten. So thank you.

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com