Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jaxscene Blah: Roargan @ 9th & Main


I was trying to think of a title for this post. The video is a old video I had it for some time. I have a bunch of videos of bands on old disk and hard drives. I wanted to start showing them every now and then my problem was coming up with a catchy title or staple for these old videos. I didn't want to call it something cheese like, rewind, or flashback, looking back, so for now it's blah till a better name comes. For some reason I like titling all my post like "Things To Do" "Street Interviews" "Random Photos" "Recommended Shows" "Family Edition" you get the point.

Well I found this video today I believe it's from 9th & main show with Gil Mantera's Party Dream, Grand Buffet, and Astronautalis on December 19 2006 I can be wrong. People in the band were Mark Lynn on drums, Bert No shirt on Bass, and Big Dunn on Keyboard.

Roargan @ 9th & Main

video and post by tom p.

2 comments:

big dunn on July 16, 2009 at 1:07 PM said...

this show sucked

jaxscene on July 16, 2009 at 3:31 PM said...

i liked it, remember you called van horn a scum lord.

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com