Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jaxscene: Update


First off sorry that for the lack of post asides the "Things To Do" post. The past few weeks have been slow as far as shows or events. I've also got myself into a lot of new projects and getting ready for this art show on Friday at TSI. Jaxscene is working on a lot of new ideas and has been waiting to launch them because we hopefully have good news for you in the future but we got to get there first.

One idea that's now been in the works, sorry I'm releasing this but we have had the idea for a while and like I said have been waiting. But hey it's just a widget they can be updated.



This is the Jaxscene "Things To Do" widget. You can go to the link by clicking the phone, the widget is free. Say your sitting in school your friend ask you what's going on tonight with a click of a bottom, you got a list of decisions. You click on the link and you can see the flyer, for times, cost, whatever.

I also made a widget if you want to scan the whole Jaxscene blog from you phone to see all the post. Click here.

Like I said there might be good news coming and we might have something better coming, well a lot of better things coming. The only reason I let this out is I had it done for a while I wanted to get it out cause things on the web get outdated fast.

The other thing that is new is the Playlist on the sidebar. The playlist is the exact songs that is played at The Pearl on Friday's. I know it isn't all the newest hippest jams. It's just a mix of what I was playing and what was requested. There is some new jams in it. Anyways it's there and will most likely be updated every week.

posted by tom p.

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com