Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pineapples For The Hubbard House at The Riverside Arts Market


Somehow the Riverside Arts Market acquired a hefty donation of pineapples from Winn Dixie. I was telling Tony I recently bought a pineapple from the supermarket and after I was done with it, I planted the crown and it's been growing. From what I've read it's going to take more then a year for it to bloom, but it's cool having a pineapple for a plant. Thought I would take a photo to maybe give someone another reason to buy one today and show support for The Hubbard House.


click photo for instruction on how to grow a pineapple from the grocery store.

Tony's video of the pineapple truck.

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com