Thursday, July 16, 2009

JAXSCENE INTERVIEW: Cay



(She drew this on my laptop on the spot when I didn't have a camera) Cay is a fun and creative person with a interesting since of humor.

Have you or someone you know, had any cooking disasters?
Cay: Yeah. Oh my gosh it was terrifying. It was maybe during lunch time and my ex and I were trying to cook while he was in a experimental mode. We were both in the kitchen, I don’t know what happen, the wok was cooking and suddenly a cone of fire shot up to the ceiling, not far from my face.

Do you have a favorite word?
Cay: Ah... Poop.

Have you ever had an uncommon pet?
Cay: Yeah... (grabs a translator). A crawfish.

What do you think is more important that we explore; the deepest parts of the sea or outer space?
Cay: Oooooo. Ah that’s a tricky question, aren’t they the same thing? Hahaha. The deepest part of the sea. Maybe they’re connected anyways.

If you had a house that contained an out of the ordinary thing or room, what would it be?
Cay: I kinda of want Pee-wee Herman's house.

What was the last car you owned that was notable in memories, fondness, or greatness?
Cay: ... ha ha ha. It didn’t take fuel, it was foot powered. My little tike car as a kid.

Do you have any jokes you made up?
Cay: No, it’s against my religion.

What would you build out of 20 refrigerator boxes?
Cay: A submarine. Don’t ask me how.

What’s you favorite 80’s TV show?
Cay: Dr. Slump and Arale-chan. (Japanese)

If you were a design engineer of a product, what would it be??
Cay: A plastic banana *

Interview by David.
Click HERE to read past interviews.

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com