Monday, January 19, 2009

Maybe Zines Are Back


This past Art Walk I was presented two zines one was free the other cost me a dollar. Which is fine cause I have put out a fair share of zines in the past and I know they cost money. I feel it's worth it to be able expressing your opinions plus it feels good to make something.

These are the two I got this one has no name: It's a collection of artistic images with written words.

Click for sample page

This one I believe is called "Quest" and is a collection of collages.

click for sample page

More info:
How to make a zine
Make-A-Zine with Aaron Rose Video

Local zines:
Alley-Oop now BusStop
Section 8
The Hum (early version of JaxScene)
Super Fight Fight

Related:
JaxZine Issue 1

If I missed anybody feel free to post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Main Library downtown is about to start Florida's first zine collection. Donate your zines!

jaxscene on January 21, 2009 at 1:22 PM said...

let us know if you get more info or where to get more info.

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com