Tuesday, January 13, 2009

South Bank At Sunrise 1/11/09


For all the towners that don't want to drive all the way to the beach see the sunrise you can now drive half the way to the South Bank and join fellow Jacksonvillians for jazz, all the current newspapers, a cup of coffee, and a historian. I believe the point of this is to get your early day started out right by watching the sunrise. It's put on by Heartland Hospice so I believe it's for health. I went to the first one this week I must say it is strange being up that early. The sunrise was nice even though you have to go either on the main street bridge or a little further down the boardwalk to see it, probably the fifth one I seen my whole life. It does makes for a long productive day, if you don't go home and go back to bed. I stayed up and by noon it felt like 5pm. My recommendations would be bring a camera and take pictures, ride a bike there, go for a jog afterwards, or read a book and enjoy the river. It happens every Sunday.


Click image to see set. Photos by tom p. a few by Jenny K.

View more pictures from southbanksunrise.tumblr.com

More info.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! Thanks man great snaps. There is no real theme except that every day is a gift and if you unwrap at dawn you get more gift is all. Thanks for the love. T

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com