Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama Inauguration Party At The Pearl


I got a phone call yesterday, I know it is from from my employer The Pearl.(just as a DJ) It basically went like this:

Tom, hey I talked to Justin today and we are excited about the inauguration tomorrow. We want to have a party, we know the economy is not doing so well and we want to get in the spirit and celebrate the change. We are thinking of decorating, maybe showing some video and having all drinks $1 all night and having you DJ. What do you think?

So I made a flyer and I decided to add what I had to offer. I was working on a poster for the show at Ocean Club this weekend that I'll be giving away. I decided to not do it, but now I am. I also have a few Obama stickers I bought a while back that I want to give out. I also want to display one of the famous signed Shepard Fairey Obama Hope Poster that had such a big impact on the election for people to see in person. I also bought three limited edition Obama Hope action figures and I want to give one to someone lucky. If you're excited about Obama being in office like I am stop by. The first 50 people get to decide if they want a poster or a sticker, first come first decide. There is also Obama theme parties at The Ivy and Eclipse.



In other Obama news I didn't want to show these earlier but since he's basically President now this is stuff I worked on for the campaign.

Jaxscene DIY: Screenprinting The Obama Early Vote Poster
Early Vote Street Poster
Making the "Hope" Poster With Spray Paint Stencils
Barack Obama Change We Need Rally @ Metropolitan Park 9/20/08
Obama Rally Nov 3, 2008 @ The Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
2008 Presidential Election Party @ San Marco Theatre
10-20-VOTE Flyer
Early Vote sticker poster

So you get it, I'm excited. But, I have to make a set of posters in the next 12 hours.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Si se puede! Oui om puer!

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com