Monday, November 3, 2008

I Voted And All I Got Was...




This year a few Jacksonville businesses are giving away free stuff on November 4 if you vote.

Starbucks: A Free tall brewed coffee. Just tell them you voted.

Krispy Kreme: Customers with "I Voted" sticker receive a star shaped donut with patriotic sprinkles.

Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop Orange Park: From 5-8pm Show your "I Voted" sticker, a photo of you in front of your polling station, do the "I Voted dance" or just tell us you voted."

Captain D's: Customers with "I Voted" sticker receive a 2 piece fish and fries for $1.99

The Loop Pizza Grill: 10% off meal for anyone wearing the "I Voted" sticker

Not listed w/ website or flyer but rumored:

Paco's Mexican Grill: Show your sticker and enjoy a complimentary wine, well or domestic beer or draft.

Mark's Downtown: A free well drink, wine or beer on Nov. 4 to anyone with an “I Voted” sticker.

Square One: A free beer bottle/draft, well drink or house wine to anyone with an “I Voted” sticker.

Miller's Ale House: One free pint of Miller Lite with “I Voted” sticker.

Times Grill: A free appetizers for "I voted" sticker. Limit one appetizer per table.

Dunkin Donuts: Free small Hot or Iced Coffee at all day Election Day with “I Voted” Sticker or Voter’s Registration Card.

Books-A-Million: Free cup of Joe with "I Voted" sticker.

MORE INFO:
Folio blog
Jacksonville.com

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com