Saturday, November 29, 2008

JAXSCENE INTERVIEW: Jamie Armstrong



Jamie is a film and television grad who enjoys physical activities, performing improv, and working on projects.


What was the last thing you did that you felt healthy about?
Jamie: I rode my bike to downtown and back, which is anywhere between 10-15 miles... Zach's odometer was f*** up, so I'm not sure.

Make up a law or take away a law to make America a better place.
Jamie: Hmmm. Um. My first answer is that I would have a 250 dollar fine for not using your turn signal. Thinking of a trip I took to Ft. Lauderdale.

Do you collect anything?
Jamie: yeah actually, um... well I collect books and DVDs... that's it really. Though... hahaha... I used to collect salt shakers.

Have you ever made a desperate attempt to get back someone you love?
Jamie: No. (loud maniacal laughter)

Dolphins. Man's best friend of the sea? Poseidon's clever legionnaires? Or food?
Jamie: I've petted one once in high school, and I felt the love... I'm serious.

What's your best subject of study now or from school?
Jamie: It was improvisational acting and social political issues. Which led me to Mad Cowford Improv.

What might a modern pirate flag feature?
Jamie: Oil drums and dollar signs ha ha ha.

Finish the fallowing sentence with a rhyme:
Jamie: Every time I stop and catch a glance at that chair, I wonder why there's a sign on it, that reads beware.

Invent a surprisingly good but not obvious ice bream flavor.
Jamie: ...Your mom.
David: You're right, that is surprisingly good.

Worst costume you saw this past Halloween? Then best.
Jamie: Worst, there was this guy dressed as himself. Best, was there four dudes dressed as Ghostbusters, but had vacuums for packs.
David: LOL shameless plug:My myspace ghostbuster gallery.

Interview by David. All interviews are random questions in the areas of bizarre, funny, serious, or abstract. Interviewees are randomly selected, usually out around town. If you want to be interviewed hit me up when you see me.
Click HERE to read past interviews.

1 comments:

Sir Skidzalot on November 29, 2008 at 12:55 PM said...

LOL... "your Mom" Flavored Ice cream.. "now with a handful of nuts in each serving"

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com