Monday, November 24, 2008

Van Horn Update


A few weeks ago I posted about my landlord not paying the water bill. Since then Fox 30 did a news story on it. I think this story is so terrible as far as name bashing and I normally would feel awful posting it. The thing is it directly effects me, I'm going to have to move. Now the water bill is being paid for by one of my neighbors, but we don't know how long it will be before the bank forecloses on the building. I probably won't get another chance to mention this so I will say that as a community I like Springfield. Seems like Craig has played some part in everything bad that has happened here. I have lived here for almost 6 years and have raised a daughter here. I haven't had any trouble from the outside neighbors and only had problems with one tenant who tried to break in my house and kill me and my family. I wish there were more stores within walking/biking distance and I think some of the rent rates are ridiculous because this isn't the beach. But other than that, I hope Springfield continues to build into a nice community. There are some cool people that live here.
Back to the story here is an update.

UPDATE: VIDEO REMOVED BECAUSE OF AUTOSTART

Link to first post.
Link to Fox 30's full story

0 comments:

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com