Friday, November 21, 2008

Steamworks Fridays


Every now and then people send me flyers to post and most of the time I put them up. Unless it's a wet t-shirt, foam party, best teen ass thing. Yesterday I got one from Steamworks. I have a few friends that go and work at Steamworks, I personally have never been but I want to go. I get this flyer for a friday which is the same night I dj @ The Pearl. I have to admit this is sort of hard for me. Promote another possibly competing night. I got a question, would you do it? Would they do it? I don't know, support your friends, right. I'm thankful they even want to be on Jaxscene. So now just so you know, if we know about it and it's the kind of thing we like we will put it up. In no way am I bashing Steamworks. This is just an example that we will unbiasly support the scene.

1 comments:

The Urban Core on November 22, 2008 at 5:14 PM said...

We are not a pearl DUVAL, we are not a steamworks DUVAL. We are not a shanty DUVAL. We are a united DUVAL. And its time to set our small differences aside and bro hug over tall American beers. Thanks Jax scene for getting America back on track.

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com