Thursday, November 20, 2008

The JaxScene Yearbook 2008




Well today is the first day I started putting it together. It's going to be awesome so get excited. I'm thinking hard cover, cheesy yearbook style layouts, things that happen this year, two option of color or black and white, 100 pages. I will need to do a few personal interviews with some people so don't be scared when I email you. I don't know if I should do the back page ads, wishes, or friends space. I just feel it make a yearbook feel like a yearbook and its a good way for outsiders to say something. Jaxscene has never been about money so if anyone come up with a good way to do it or thinks we should not do it or if anyone has any good ideas feel free to comment or email.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats frigin awesome tom...looking forward to checking it out!

Back the f up see more homie

JaxScene Mobile

Archive

Followers

 

Hit Counter

JAXSCENE. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved. Founded by Tom Pennington. "Revolution Two Church" theme heavily restructured and graphic designed by David Welch. jaxscenedavid@gmail.com